I love polaroids! Unfortunately the polaroid is threatened to be extinct! ‘Was’ actualy cause the Impossible Project came to the rescue. The Impossible Project aims to re-start production of analog instant film for vintage Polaroid cameras in 2010! Yeah, can’t wait!
* Have a wonderfull weekend *
These photobooth images I made today exactly one month ago for our 15 months anniversary! So happy 16 months anniversary my love!
Jack was the best christmas present ever! I can’t say he is the sweetest cat but most certainly the most fun cat! Here’s a small introduction;
* Greets you as with a long Miau! and falls on his back to be stroked on the belly
* Loves to chat and tells you whole stories in his own language
* Prefers drinking in the bathtub
* His favourite dish is smelly fish food bus also blue cheese and corn?!
* Likes to lick your armpits
* Always burns his moustache on a candle
* Favourite game, biting toos while you are a sleep
* Thinks bubbles are the prettiest things on earth
I am really looking forwart to this weekend! Especially sunday. Nothing to do, no obligations, just sleeping in, having an nice breakfast, reading a book, listening to some music. Carla Bruni makes the perfect lazy sunday music! Recently a new album was released ‘Comme si de rien n’était!’ My favourite song up until now is ‘Those dancing days are gone’ I haven’t heard the new songs yet!
* Enjoy your weekend *
I discovered Mady Dooijes blog a long time ago when I had my old blog lennebelle.blogspot! She is a dutch textile designer/stylist/artist based in Australia. I love her work! It’s delicate, natural and beautiful, only using eco friendly materials. I love the ultra long legging! It looks so comfy for upcoming winter!